The Export Club
Founded in 1986, the Lot-et-Garonne International Business Club (the "Club International d'Entreprises de Lot-et-Garonne or C.I.E.L.) is a departmental association designed to promote and support the international expansion of its member compagnies.
Its work is based on an exchange of professional and technical information, the organization of events, the creation of joint publications, dealings with the public authorities and participation in the different networks pursuing the same goals.
The C.I.E.L. is supported in its work by the "Conseil Général de Lot-et-Garonne" (Lot-et-Garonne departmental Council), which encourages companies from the area to expand abroad by subsidising our activities, the CCI de Lot-et-Garonne (Lot-et-Garonne Chamber of Commerce and Industry), which works alongside the Club, providing it with substantial help in kind and industry, and, of course, through its members' subscription fees!
What the C.I.E.L. can do for you :
- supply practical and technical information related to international trade,
- propose an "intercompany"area where the members can share their export experiences,
- promote cooperation and mutual assistance,
- organize specific training courses to help you attack the international markets,
- provide targeted information for specific countries and business sectors,
- organize, promote and support your exhibitions and trade shows abroad.