47250 - SAMAZAN
Created in October, 1999, A.P.I.H.A. (Association for the Insertion of the Handicapped Adults ) favors and accompanies the insertion of people in situation of handicap, so that they can find their place in the professional environment.
The association is composed of 6 adapted companies in Lot-et-Garonne, employing more than 260 employees, and working in very different fields of activity, from the food-processing industry to the work of wood, metals, leather… as well as services:
- JARDINS d’AQUITAINE: conditioning and marketing under own brand of pre-packed fresh fruits and vegetables,
- FESTIFRUITS: conditioning and marketing of a wide range of products under own brand (dried and soft fruits, aromatic herbs, infusions, spices, condiments, candies…),
- CASTELDELICES: valuation of soft fruits, pitting, bagging, pasteurization of the prunes of AGEN. Conditioning other soft fruits (figs, apricots, dates.)
- MSE 47: manufacturing of tricycles, joinery, manufacturing of wooden display stands, subcontracting joinery activities, general mechanics, drawing of park places and industrial grounds,
- AQUI PRESTATIONS: various services such as cutting, assembling, sending mail, packaging of parcels…),
- ORTHOPEDIE MIRAMONT : making shoes and orthopedic and comfort insoles.
Activités / Produits
Association for the Insertion of the handicapped Adults
Pays à l'export
The company is present in Northern Europe and Italy
Voir reportage FRANCE 5 pour l'émission "la Quotidienne" sur FESTIFRUITS :